Radiator Relocation Kit for Polaris Scrambler 850/1000 All Years
Radiator Relocation Kit for Polaris Scrambler 850/1000
The Wild Boar radiator relocation kit is the best in the market, they are powder coated and made of Steel to last in the harshest conditions. The Kits will come with everything you need to mount the radiator on the front rack of your ATV.
Nothing will kill a ride faster than your ATV overheating.
Nothing causes your ATV to overheat faster than mud in the radiator.
The solution to this problem is moving your radiator up onto the front rack to get it out of the mud that you’re playing in. Everyone has seen this done. Your buddy shows up with his radiator high and dry and free of mud and never has any trouble with his bike overheating, but it looks like a job done by ‘Shade Tree Customs’ of Poorville, USA. Not these ATV radiator relocation kits… Just take a look at them! They are all Steel construction complete with all the necessary mounting hardware. Laser cut and powder coated, this will not only be the most solid, complete kit you’ve ever seen, but it will also be the best looking. So keep the bike running cool all weekend long and purchase a Wild Boar radiator relocation kit.
This kit provides easy access to the radiator cap so you can maintain fluid levels with minimum hassle.
· 12-gauge steel.
· Wrinkle black powder coat finish or Red.
· Kit comes with additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware.
· This kit helps keep the mud off of the radiator
· Helps the motor to run at a cooler tempature.
· Makes cleaning and maintenance easier.
· User-friendly installation instructions.
· Complete kit with no additional hardware required