All Balls 8 Ball Axles
As the industry grows, so does the need for axles that are stronger than other aftermarket and OEM axles available today. This is due to the increasingly rough terrain and abuse that ATV and UTV riders are putting their machines through on a frequent basis.Therefore, causing cheap axles to break prematurely. All Balls 8 Ball Axles are one of our top choices. Therefore, they should be yours also.
Static torsion and fatigue tests were completed to compare All Balls Racing axles against OEM and other aftermarket axles. The axles are precision machined for precise OEM fitment. They also have a laminate coating that resists rust and corrosion. The 8ball Extreme Heavy Duty Axle has 8 precision ball bearings with cage and race sizes that are up to 35% larger. Which greatly increases CV joint strength. The results of these tests show that the All Balls Racing 8Ball axles are far stronger and also more durable than the OEM and other aftermarket axles!
These axles are fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on a 4340 chromoly-steel axle bar. All of the internal precision precision ground components on these axles are assembled using high-temperature, high load-bearing moly grease.
– 8 precision ball bearings that will allow for smoother operation and also increased strength over OEM axles
– Up to 35% larger cages and race sizes (Therefore, also increasing your CV joint strength)
– Black oxide coating allows for rust and corrosion protection
– Precision machined to ensure precise OEM fitment
– 1 year warranty (Pictures only required for warranty. You do not need to return your axle for warranty)