Heavy Duty ATV UTV Axles
Upgrade your OEM axles with ones you can depend on. These aftermarket heavy duty axles for your ATV or Side by Side will keep you on the trails all weekend long. Take a look at some of these high quality brands to beef up your machine with axles that can handle the torque from high horse-powered machine.
We strive to offer only the best on the market ATV / UTV aftermarket parts. We know the importance of using the best high quality parts on your investment. Therefore, we offer only name brand heavy duty axles like SuperATV Rhino and Rhino 2.0, High Lifter Products DHT, and also All Balls Racing 8 Ball axles.
Don’t let a broken axle be the end of your big weekend ride.
All Balls Racing – 8 Ball Axles
The 8 ball axles made by All Balls Racing are one of the newest heavy duty axles on the ATV / UTV market. These axles have quickly become one our top selling after market axles. The 8 ball axle price can’t be beat and has a warranty unlike any other. Therefore, these are very easily one of our top choices.
These axles are fully-assembled outboard and inboard joints installed on a 4340 chromoly-steel axle bar. All of the internal precision precision ground components on these axles are assembled using high-temperature, high load-bearing moly grease.
– 8 precision ball bearings that will allow for smoother operation and increased strength over OEM axles
– Up to 35% larger cages and race sizes (with greatly increases your CV joint strength)
– Black oxide coating allows for rust and corrosion protection
– Precision machined to ensure precise OEM fitment
– 1 year warranty (Pictures only required for warranty. You will not need to return your axle for warranty)
SuperATV Rhino Axles
SuperATV is extremely well know for designing high quality, affordable heavy duty axles. Rhino brand axles are the perfect upgrade to beef up your machine.
This axle is perfect for any rider with smaller lifts, the rider with bigger than stock tires, and the rider that just wants to feel more secure taking on bottomless mud holes. Rhino axles are also designed to withstand extra strain from lift kits and the weight of bigger, aggressive tires. They can also withstand more degrees of twist than your standard OEM axle.
Rhino axles are made of heavy duty 4340 chromoly steel and also have an excellent strength-to-weigh ratio. Each CV shaft is maximized for ultimate strength and are packed with a synthetic grease. Therefore, keeping your CVs running cool while riding the trails.
– Rhino axles have maximized CV and Shaft size for ultimate strength
– Features high articulation angles
– Precision engineered cage and housing. Therefore, reducing friction and a smooth range of motion
– Synthetic grease to keep CVs cool
– Also inclucdes a 1 year warranty
SuperATV Rhino 2.0 Axles
SuperATV outdid there selves with the Rhino 2.0 axle. Built to handle any terrain, riding style, and the most extreme off camber situations. These axles are TWICE as strong as stock. The can also take more extreme angles than either one of the axles above.
The Rhino 2.0 axle has been professionally tested and had comparable strength ratings to super-duty axles at a heavy duty price. The SuperATV team also ran real lift simulations ranging from 80+ MPH desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides, and ultimate rock crawling smack downs. What does this mean? It means that this 2.0 axle is exactly what any enthusiast ready to Send It needs.
This axle is perfect for riders with bigger lifts, heavy and aggressive larger mud tires, and heavy foot rock crawlers.
– Expanded 18 Month Warranty
– Massive 4mm increase in size
– Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
– CAD drawn for expert precision
– Field and lab tested for extreme strength and also endurance